24th June 2016 – Assembly Conseil is partner to the fourth Employee Savings Plans Parliamentary Meeting organised by Fondact on 20th September 2016 at the Maison de la Chimie (Paris).
The debates will be chaired by Olivier Carré, MP for the Loiret region and co-chairman of the SME study group, and Christophe Castaner, MP for the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence region and vice-president of COPIESAS (Le Conseil d’Orientation de la Participation, de l’Intéressement, de l’Épargne Salariale et de l’Actionnariat Salarié/ The Advisory Board on Participation, Profit-sharing, Employee Savings Plans and Employee Share Ownership).
The three main subjects addressed were:
- Employee savings schemes and economic recovery
- What are the expectations of medium-sized companies?
- Why is it necessary to strengthen employee share ownership?
- Employee savings plans: Are they the third pillar of the pension system?
- Incentive in the civil service: Fantasy or social advancement
- Employee savings plans: A goal for 2017?